Using a Nigerian Market; Lol I wouldn’t sit down and write this na, I got it from a fellow blogger, thou its longer than this there.. I only got the topics
So rocking a 9ja market no be small thing oo! Oya listen to papa Totori’s commandments spread by Prophet Rohan Malip😂😂
1. Thou Shall Strive To Be The ‘First Customer Of The Day’ At Every Shop You Patronize.
2. Thou Shall Split Prices Into Half First Before Commencing Thy Bargaining.
3. Thou Shall Carefully Verify The Condition Of Goods Before Purchase.
4. Thou Shall Carefully Verify the Condition of Your ‘Change’ before leaving Shop of the Seller’s Shop.
5. Thou Shall Survey The Market For All The Best Options Available Before Making Any Purchase.
6. Thou Shall NOT Speak Too Much English At The Market.
7. Thou Shall Take Goods In Dim-Lit Shops Out Into Broad Daylight For Proper Inspection Before Making Any Purchase.
8. Thou Shall Scout For Trustworthy Sellers and Become A Loyal Customer.
😂😂😂😂 number 4 and 7, I usually fall prey like die, what about you?MUSIC PROMOTIONS/ADVERTS/GUESTposting 3k for CarliswagBlog only or 6k for 15 other blogs(+CarliswagBlog) Add us on BBM D87B3F38 Or Whatsapp +2348124710992